Thursday, June 10, 2010

Little Hexie Quilt...



I know it has been a while since I last posted...but I had to wrap up stuff at work, deal with the family reunion, do some extra work stuff. But I haven't been slacking off...look at what I was working on with some extra 2" strips I cut while cutting another quilt...the inmates will appreciate the color and hopefully the geometry! ;-)

Anyhow, it is only 31" by 41"....I just made hexies with as many strips as I had cut--no pre-planning. Now I have to work on my citrus string quilt. I am my own sweatshop....LOL! I need some backing fabric so it looks like a trip to Quiltique is in order for tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. HI---I just love your quilt--it is so bright and cheery---and to think you made it out of what you already had as leftovers---way to go--girl!!!
    I was visiting Cindy's blog and seen your comment--so came by to say Hi--and Welcome to blog land!!!!
    Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Totally awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!