Monday, August 9, 2010

I've been busy...

Well, I noticed I hadn't blogged in a while and I didn't want anyone to think I was being lazy and taking lots of naps or anything like that....LOL!  So I've been wrapping up a few projects....a big one is Rebecca's Chaparral quilt--you might see finished pics today or tomorrow.  I also made myself a little booty bag from a toddler's size 3 jeans and a vintage red/white/blue with a silver streak vintage shirt for the lining.  The pic isn't so good, but here it is...with a little pouch for cards/cash...
I also finished Rebecca's floppy frog that I started in June and then set aside...

I'm also working on her matching name quilt for her office at work...it will also be in Syracuse blue and orange....I have two letters done!  I plan on quilting it when we are in the car in New York visiting her family...
Today I need to go in to work and set up my classroom...hopefully.  And work on the name thing....and watch a bunch of TV at the same time ;-)  Happy quilting!!

3 comments:

  1. Two more projects to check off your list. Love the booty bag and frog. Gwen has me busy sewing seams on her rag quilt. Only 12 more rows to go. This is why I don't quilt!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some really cute tooth fairy pillows, thought you might be interested.
    http://spacey-lacy.blogspot.com/2010/07/taking-plunge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, make her do the sewing or she will think it was an "easy" project when you have it finished!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!