Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cola's quilt....

So Nichola, from Made by Cola, came by my house on Saturday to learn about longarming.  I think her husband will have a surprise one day when she decides to buy one "just for fun"....LOL!  She did some practicing but then I finished up the quilt with the panto Garden Frills...This is her challenge quilt for the LVMQG Pantone Orange Challenge....Shhhh...the reveal isn't for two weeks!



It was good to get some panto practice...it is all coming back to me now... ;-)

Happy Quilting....

4 comments:

  1. That quilt looks fabulous in all the oranges, and your quilting complements it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the orange I am seeing on your blog these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how awesome that is! You perfected it!!

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!