Saturday, January 3, 2015

Advertising...

Some of you might know that I've been writing patterns for a couple of years now. The math teacher and computer teacher in me can't help it!! A LQS, Quiltique, will be attending an event in Fort Myers called “Kaye’s Quilting College”, hosted by Kaye England-- for shop owners only. They will have an opportunity at the end of the week to promote a new product or designer. Quiltique is going to promote me and my patterns! Yeah....

So this meant that I had to do some updating...new business cards, etc....


An assembly station to put together little gifts/free promotional patterns for the event...two each.


An up close shot....




We'll see how this turns out!  Happy Quilting!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Vic. I love the new logo. I'm going to be in Vegas for a couple of days the beginning of February. I'll stop in to the stop and check out what's new.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!