Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Apple and the Tree....

I haven't quilted anything in quite a while, but today I vow to get back on that horse and ride it!!  Dammit, I must have six quilt tops of my own waiting for longarm service.  Ryan is doing an online World History Honors course this summer to free up an elective space next year so while he is working online, I'll be quilting!!

I walked by the loft, right outside the longarm room, and thought "Jeez, Ryan is a slob"....



All the papers littering the floor, stuff randomly tossed about on the desk, etc....Wow, how did this happen??  Why can't he be more organized??   Lol....

Then I went into my longarm room....


A quilt I loaded a month ago, another one hanging on the side (a new pattern), cleaning rags on the floor....


A bunch of pantos that came in the mail six months ago that I need to add to my list, other quilts on the floor to be quilted, random pieces of batting that the hoarder in me can't part with...and what is up with the roll of toilet paper next to the tissues??  Candycanes in the candy jar?

Apparently, Ryan got his sloppiness from me!!  Ack....this is about the apple and the tree...he is a mini-me!!  But this afternoon we will both get busy quilting and cleaning and online summer schooling...yeah!!

Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Even after I've organized my sewing room, it still has piles of stuff that I can't seem to find a home for (or, if I do, then I'll never see it again).

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!