Monday, February 15, 2016

Denise's quilt....

My "work wife", Denise, made a quilt for a friend's wedding and she wanted it quilted with the panto Dotti Dotti....the loops are 2" in diameter.  The pattern is from Moda Bake Shop--Frame of Mind quilt, jelly roll friendly.  Check it out...


Up close of the panto....



I think I'm going to start back quilting for customers.  Just panto work...no custom.  I just don't need the stress.  I've been updating my LogCabinQuiltery.com website to have a Longarm Quilting page with examples of my quilting.  You know, even though I've blogged and worked under the ZanyQuilter name for over 10 years, I just hate it.  But I don't want to give up all the work I've done on this blog to switch over to a new blog, even though I already claimed the LogCabinQuiltery.blogspot.com blog.  Oh well....change is hard, right??

I'm working on finishing writing a new pattern and making samples of another one...life is busy!!  But I'm loving it....Happy Quilting to you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I liked your name of Zanyquilter, but sometimes we have to do what we have to do. You're still teaching, right? good for you if you can work out of the home and still do customer quilts. Your quilts are always great.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!