Friday, July 1, 2016

EPP Update....

In my free time I've been doing some EPP with my Summerfest fabric.  I have 37 jewel flower hexagon blocks out of the 63 that I need.  Not bad for a month's worth of work....


Here they are on the floor...the new floor... ;-)


*** Spoiler Alert for Steph ****  Stop reading, Steph, your baby shower quilt is shown below....

OK...so a friend from elementary school is having her first baby in September and she is in love with the Fawn fabric line from Hawthorne Threads.  I ordered the FQ collection in the petal colorway--it is  a custom printed to order. Very strange to get the fabric in large sheet form.  Check it out...the FQs and some yardage for binding and backing.  Consider ignoring the random laundry in the background.... Ryan is there for perspective.



This is the fawn in the main print...very girly and pretty!



*****   Once again, Steph, DON'T LOOK......*****



I'm doing a modern triangle pattern.  Some of the triangles are pieced, some whole, some coordinating Bella solids.  We'll see, but it looks good so far!!  Anyhow, this is how my summer is going.  I hope you are having a restful summer as well...Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. The EPP is looking good! How interesting to see how you fabric arrived. I've never seen that before, but it obviously doesn't keep you from creating a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete

It is great to hear from you... I had to eliminate anonymous comments due to spamming....sorry!